N.O.H.A. is characterized by energy loaded grooves and its open genre mixture of
drum&bass and world music in a sound we like to call “Ethno-Bass”.
With several studio albums under their belt and years of touring, hits like Balkan Hot Step,
Dinero, and Tu Café have brought the band to some of the biggest European festival stages.
When on stage, N.O.H.A. stands out as a living, breathing tornado.
The band radiates highly infectious positive energy flowing from the stage to the crowd, to
which any audience at any number of festivals this year alone can attest.
N.O.H.A. released a new music video “ DINERO” for the single from the last album, : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwy1k3HzEkY&sns=fb
N.O.H.A. most famous hit: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xi20Si3jRIo (8,566,124 views)
N.O.H.A. s latest video release is a flashback of some of the amazing shows in 2014
-Word campaign NIKE shox music by N.O.H.A. : http://youtu.be/1TxivBXgwmQ
- N.O.H.A. are:
- MC Chevy (New York, USA), Project’s co-founder; band's “soul”, lyricist, integral part of N.O.H.A. imparting his charisma, voice, living power and energy to the project
Kaia Brown ( Washington, D.C., USA ), Singer, writer, traveler; band's “voice”; globetrotter inspired by cultures
from all over the world. She’s worked with NY dub legend, Dr Israel, Kush Arora, Dub Gabriel,
Chad Jones of Process Rebel, and Heavyweight Dub Champion.
Kaia connected immediately with the energy and vitality of N.O.H.A. and looks forward to
bringing her dynamic, sultry, rock-infused soul style into the Noise Of Human Art mix.
- Philip Noha (Prague, CZ), founder of the project, band´s “head”; composer, producer and saxophone player setting its direction throughout the entire existence of N.O.H.A.
It was his composition and production of songs like Balkan Hot Step,, Dinero, and Tu Café which moved N.O.H.A. to its current level.
- Thom Herian (Prague, CZ), sensational Czech drummer and band's beating “heart”.
Only a few drum-kit players in the world play live drum-and-bass like Thom does. His performance is a unique experience not limited only to musical prowess.
- Jatrabass (CZ), band’s “liver”, bass guitar and wobble bass. Like its equivalent in the
human body, Jatrabass also filters the elements needed for the band’s musical blood and its bloodstream.
Precision and excellent coordination with the drum-kit create the band’s extraordinary groove section.
- Felipe Machado ( Rio Grande - BRA ) guitar band´s „vein“, as the vein of the artery capturing the rest of the band's body with a massive amount of energy
- Guido Lahrmann (DE), band´s „ear“,behind the mix desk, creating the best sound with
exiting live effects and unique powerful live sound.
N.O.H.A. - Discography:
1997 N.O.H.A. „Noise Of Human Art“ (Motor Music)
2001 N.O.H.A. „No Slack“ (WEA)
2003 N.O.H.A. „Next Plateau“ (Unique)
2006 N.O.H.A. “ Dive in your life ” (Unique)
2010 N.O.H.A. “ Respect the Menu ” ( N.O.H.A. Records)
2013 N.O.H.A. “ Circus Underground ” ( N.O.H.A. Records)
1995 - Deal with Metronome records - Who Knows´ video shooting in Prague
1996/97 - deal with motor music - Debut album `Noise of Human Art´ 2nd single `Start´ (Remix by Optical)
1997 - Start´ no. 1 in the DCC (German Club Charts) - video shooting for `Start´ in London
1998 - 3rd single `Time and Vision´ (Remix by Matrix-UK) - `Time and Vision´ no. 4 in the DCC
2000 - Deal with WEA and Unique records.
2001 -`Reflex the Move´ video on rotation in MTV Europe. - 2nd Album `No Slack´- Rolling Stone magazine compilation
2002 - Unique compilation `Ùnique Club Culture 2´-"peking express" taken from the new album
2002-2003-new album - " NEXT PLATEAU"
2003 - 1st single of the new album ”Balkan Hot-Step” no. 10 in DCC. & played by Gilles Peterson (BBS Radio 1 -London ) - “Balkan Hot-Step” no 1# on the Boris Dlugosh top 10 list
2004 - 2st single of the new album ”Do you know” no.# 2 in DCC. video on rotation in ONYX , MTV,fast forvarth
- “Balkan Hot-Step” on the international NIKE-SHOX campaign
2005 - “ Chilling” on the BBC 6 UK play list
2006 - New Album “ Dive in your life”
2007 - “Tu Café`” ( Unique) - Tu Cafe´- 5.204.920 views on Youtube
2011 - New Album “ Respect the Menu” – N.O.H.A. RECORDS
2011 N.O.H.A. “ Die in the Process ” ( N.O.H.A. Records/ 203 Records)
2012-13 N.O.H.A. “ Circus Underground ” ( N.O.H.A. Records)
2014 - “ Dinero” video
N.O.H.A Live in Concert: (selektion)
- Bourges Festival in France
- Alter Wartesaal Cologne with Grooverider, Armand van Helden and Goldie.
- Stahlwerk with Stereolab and Mouse on Mars.
- Jump into the Tunes (CH) with Goldie, J. Majik and Peshay
- Strasbourg Festival (F)
- RTL Saturday Night Show
- Clubtour with Blue Note(London), Club Culture and DJ Malachi (Herbalizer)
- DJ Tour with Andy Smith (Portishead)
- Bizarre Festival (D)
- PopKomm 2001 Alter Wartesaal (D)
- Rolling Stone Roadshow with Devine Comedy and Mo´ Solid Gold (D)
- Rock am See (D)
- Subtropic Festival - Batumi ( Georgia)
-Juicy Beats Festival ( D )
- Pop Komm 2004-Palast der Republik - Berlin (D)
- Marseille (F)
- Electronic Beats Festival Prague (supporting Prodigy)
- Roots Festival – Amsterdam (NL)
- Exit Festival – Novi Sad (Serbia)
- Espantapitas Festival Vera Almeria (Spain)
- TERNO VILNA-Festival Vilnius (Lithuania)
- Funkhaus Europa-Festival (D)
-Romanian MTV Music Awards IASI -RO
-Ibiza-SAN AGUSTIN( Spain)
-Millau Vibram Natural Games (FR)
-Colours Of Ostrava
- Prague Lucerna Music Bar
- Wild Mint Festival ( with Sinead o´Connor )
- Green Pardon Budapest
- Pohoda Festival -SK
- Alrumbo Festival - Spain
MC Chevy (New York, USA)
project´s co-founder, band's “soul”, lyricist,
integral part of N.O.H.A. imparting its charisma,
voice, living power and energy to the project.
Kaia Brown ( Brooklyn-USA ),
Singer,Stage Performer, Studio Vocalist, Writer,
Traveler,Fighter., band's “voice”.
New face of the project, globetrotter filled with inspiration
of culture from all over the world.
Kaia connected immediately with the energy
and vitality of N.O.H.A. and looks forward to bringing
her dynamic, sultry, rock-infused soul style into the
Noise Of Human Art mix.
Philip Noha (Prague, CZ)
founder of the project, band´s “head”, composer,
producer and saxophone player setting its direction
throughout entire existence of N.O.H.A.
It was his composition and production of songs
like “Balkan Hot Step”,"Pijama" or “Tu Café” which moved
N.O.H.A. to its current level.
Jatrabass (CZ), band´s „liver“
bass guitar and double bass. Like its equivalent
in human body, Jatrabass also filters just
the elements needed for band´s musical blood
and its bloodstream. Precision and excellent
coordination with the drum-kit make for band´s
extraordinary groove station.
Thom Herian (Prague, CZ)
sensational Czech drummer and band's beating
“heart”. Only few drum-kit players in the world
play live drum and bass like Thom does.
His performance is a special experience not limited
to musical enjoyment.joy
Felipe Machado ( Rio Grande - BRA ) - Guitar
band`s vine, as the vine of the artery capturing the rest of the band´s body with a massive amount of energy.
DJ FeFe N.O.H.A´s „ear“,
behind the DJ mix desk, creating the best sound with exiting live effects and unique powerful live sound.Machado ( Rio Grande - BRA ) guitar band´s „vein“, as the vein of the artery capturing the rest of the band's body with a massive amount of energy
NOHA Tech.Rider ::
.. pdf-file ..